Aug 26, 2008

weekend with my family!

Funny story. My family went up to my grandpa's old house this weekend and we all just sort of hung out and played with the dogs and did some tree-cutting. My brother's girlfriend wanted to go see the new deer hunting blind they built for my dad. So we took her new 2006 Ford Escape across the field and up to the woods to check it out. I got out and went to set my beer on top of the car - saying "Don't drive away with my beer!" Well I didn't realize her sun roof was open and just as the word "beer" came out of my mouth I let go and the can fell inside the vehicle upside down and into the cup holder - spraying beer everywhere... oops. I felt so bad but still laughed and so did they. So this is my quick little comic depicting the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment